Episodes that don’t follow our typical format of doing a deep dive into one (or sometimes two) films, usually talking about general topics instead.
- Let’s Talk About Mental Illness in the Movies (July 27, 2019) – Brandon takes a look at how mental illness is treated in film.
- On Growing Up with Bipolar Disorder: A Retrospect in Film (September 7, 2019) – Brandon reminisces on his time first getting diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and talks about three films that capture some of those feelings.
- The Top 5 Mental Illnesses and Their Best Portrayals in Film (September 21, 2019) – Brandon goes over the top 5 mental illnesses (by number of diagnosed cases) and gives what he thinks is the best film portrayal of each one.
- New Movie Picks from 2019! (February 17, 2020) – Brandon and Maria reveal new entries onto their list of movies to cover.
- COVID-19, Social Isolation, and Mental Health (March 25, 2020) – Maria and Brandon talk about how the epidemic has affected them both personally, how it’s affected their mental health, what they’re doing to maintain their mental health, and what they need from other people right now.